Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
All submissions should be submitted using the template:
Research Article - Microsoft Word Template https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V1XJ8yyEGhHSwnZT0xCN937ajGwVatFu/view?usp=sharing
Opinion Editorial - Microsoft Word Template https://drive.google.com/file/d/10lucp-9KHBjV3lbfgttgKKruMn6Of2uk/view?usp=sharing
Reflective Narrative - Microsoft Word Template https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o-Apmqgl1lBukUZTV0zJ2Wg0qwmwjUcu/view?usp=sharing
- References follow Vancouver style. For Vancouver referencing guide see http://guides.lib.monash.edu/c.php?g=219786&p=1453285
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The document is in .doc or .docx format
- The word count is between 700 to 1,200 words long. This does not include references, abstract, figure captions or titles.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
a. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
c. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.